What is your favorite summer style?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

25 Days of Fashion: December 1

Hello!
I cannot believe it is already December and almost the holidays!! I love the holiday time and not just because I get to dress up. Every year, ABC has their 25 days of Christmas. I have decided to do my 25 days of Christmas, fashion style. I will give you twenty-five pieces that you have to own in your closet.
December 1:
These Mia flats go for $59 at Piperlime. I actually bought these for myself on black Friday and paid a lot less. Being in the city, I have to walk everywhere. There is no way I can walk all over in heels so I always have a pair of flats in my bag. What I love about these is the silver toe and the ankle strap. They turn a boring shoe into a fierce flat. With these, I won't have to change into my heels! Piperlime, Mia Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment