What is your favorite summer style?

Monday, December 24, 2012

25 Days of Fashion: December 25

Merry Christmas!!! It is quite depressing to know that we don't have anything left on our fashion advent calendar. Today, we have one of the items that I need to own before I die as well as a complete splurge. I have obssessed over these bedazzled Christian Louboutin's for years. Heels, sparkles, and red bottoms: a girl can't ask for much more. Even though they cost as much as a couple of months rent, I am still obsessed. They retail for $6395. My father would fall off his chair if he saw this. Guess I'll have to date wealthy! Christian Louboutins

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas too! love the shoes and ur blog <3

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too! :) http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/ xx ♥

    ReplyDelete