What is your favorite summer style?

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving hairstyle!!

Happy (late) thanksgiving to all! Thanksgiving is a time to spend with loved ones and eat a ton of food and pray you still fit into your skinny jeans by the end of the night. For me, the holidays are another reason to get dressed up! Thanksgiving I usually try to wear my bottom half on the bigger side or at least have stretchy fabric. For the days events, I wore black tights, a black leather mini skirt (thank god for extra give in the waist), and a mustard colored peplum top. I was hoping the flair from the peplum would hide any extra bulge.
This past week I've seen Kristen Stewart KILLING it on the red carpet for Breaking Dawn Part 2 premieres. You know the world must be ending when I follow what Kristen is wearing, JK. She can now be considered a style icon in my book. Definitely my most improved of the year! I saw her hair for the premiere and it was slicked on one side and curled on the other. I was/am obsessed and did this look for Thanksgiving. My extent of hair expertise is a pony or messy bun. I am just not capable at doing my hair styles but I decided to tried this look. SO EASY! I took a shower, blowed out hair, and parted it to the side. I put some hairspray to slick it down and bobby pins to keep it slicked. I even twisted the hair of the slicked side and the bobby pins held it in place. Next was just curling my hair. I scrunched it, some were loose, others tight, and it was all sort of messy chic. This is the outcome. Not bad right?! I can add this look to my repertoire. Totally obsessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment