What is your favorite summer style?

Sunday, December 23, 2012

25 Days of Fashion: December 24

 I cannot believe it is Christmas Eve!! On today's tab is something I've been dying to try, Ciate nail polish. I am obsessed with nail polish, to the point that I feel naked without any on. Nail polish has almost become an accessory with the amount of colors and textures they have invented. This Ciate brand has two different kinds I want to try. The one is the 'velvet' and the other is 'caviar'. They add such interested textures to your nails. Plus, it has great advertising by showing the colors on lips. You can buy your own bottle at Sephora for $25 for the caviar and $19 for the velvet.                                Ciate Caviar Nail Polish               Ciate Velvet Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment