What is your favorite summer style?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introduction

Hello!
This is currently my third blog. You can check my other two out at http://boydetox.blogspot.com/ and http://giambattistafashion.blogspot.com/.
This blog was inspired after my internship with Giambattista Valli. I have always have had an interest in fashion and a love for writing. During my internship I saw how Vogue and Style.com wrote articles about fashion. From that I began to realize how this is something I may want to get into. To start off this new passion of mine I wanted to get experience and start writing about fashion. I'm not sure where this blog will lead me too but I'm excited to try this out. My ideas are to do award shows, maybe fashion shows, and what the celebrities are wearing for the week. I would love to hear everyones input and ideas as well. Please follow my blogs and answer the blogs poll. I will try to update it for every post to make it relevant to the latest post. I hope you enjoy!!
-xoxo Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment