What is your favorite summer style?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Grammy fashion!

The Grammy's were last night and here's the fashion report!
Miley Cyrus- My oh my did she look prego on TV! With the racy pics and bong incident one can only wonder. I did like the dress and the accent of glitter on the print. I just felt like it was all to overdone and made her look to wide when I watched her walk the carpet. Dress is hot, Miley not so much.
Jennifer Lopez- MILF on the loose! She looks hot in this dress and puts women years younger then her to shame with her body. I really liked the look but I felt like it was shimmer overload. Trust me, I'm all for the sparkles but the dress, bag, and shoes is a bit much. I feel like she needs a new bag to keep from looking like a drag queen. Along with her dress being a tad longer. It just looks like her cooka is going to fly out any second. I want those shoes though!
Nicki Minaj- Typical Nicki, outrageous and colorful (well, print). I would love to say that it's to much leopard but I commend her for being a tad loco. It's outrageous but it's her style. And it only took her two hours to get ready so kudos for speedy dress time.
Rihanna- This is a wardrobe function waiting to happen! The see though paneling is distracting and trashy. I feel like a nipple is bound to pop out at us! Oi, this is a hot mess.
Lady Gaga- An egg?? It was a great way to get out of interviews. Typical Gaga fashion and I commend her. Even better is the leading man carrying her with the chiseled abs. Yum!
Katy Perry- The best thing about this outfit is her shoes. The dress is a mix of an angel meets showgirl. I don't get why she'd put on wings and then put a bedazzled bra top with a shiny (multi shine) skirt. Oi this is to many outfits in one. It's like her dress has multiple personality disorder!
Willow Smith- She's young and can have fun put this is to much fun. I don't know what the thing she has in her hand is and her pants look like a Yoda shiny cape is coming out of the back.The girl went into her moms closet, well the things she wanted to give to charity.
Snooki- She looks hot, for her!! She isn't lookimg oompa loopaish and she isn't showing to much skin. I actually really like this outfit. Shoulder pads are a tad high and retro but it works. You go Snooki!
Jenniger Hudson- I really love this besides her boobs. I just feel like the boobies are pushed up to high and together. She looks bangin' in this dress though. I love the jewlery and the shine on the boddice. J'adore!
Kelly Osbourne- Another love for her shoes! I'm not in love with this dress. It makes her waist look super tiny but the ruffles overwhelm her. The bow adds to the delusion and adds extra to the dress. I wish her hair was different too, it makes it to heavy.
Nicole Kidman-  I really love this dress on her. It really compliments her skin and hair color. I'm not sure why I love this dress on her so much but it compliments her so well! A+
Esperanza Spalding- I'm not a fan of this dress. I like the top and the exaggerated neckpiece but the bottom looks like it was shredded in a cheese grader. I feel like she's hiding behind the dress when she has a hot body underneath. I would of loved to see this dress shorter and into a mini. The shows add a nice pop but I feel like it's overload with the color of the dress.
Kim Kardashian- Wow, she looks great! And to think she wasn't going to come after a wardrobe malfunction. I really love this dress but it is typical sexy Kim. I think she should of made the boobage a bit less and tone down the shimmer tan. I do like this dress and she is a sexy goddess.
Selena Gomez- She looks great! Her outfit is age appropriate and the cleavage is just enough. I don't like how the photograph makes it look so shiny but it looked fab on TV! JB has a hot BFF (or GF?)
Ciara- She looks like she is a gladiator and should be on "Spartacus"! The top reminds me of s a skating dress or dominatrix. Then the print flowy skirt adds to randomness.
LeAnn Rimes- She looks amazing! I love this sparkey dress and it looks amazing on her. Her jewlery really accentuates the dress and she looks stunning. J'adore.
Lea Michele-I like this dress on her. She has some lace, leg, and cleavage. I'm not a fan of the bracelet, I'd prefer a diamond bracelet instead and the hair looks sloppy. I find this dress so intriguing though, it's a sexy BD.
Amber Reilly- I think this dress makes her look tiny but it also makes her look like she has worms squirming out of her stomach. Maybe she's on the tapeworm diet and they're coming out of her? Plus the necklace with metal shoulder pad is to much. I would of liked a more simpler necklace and the dress without the worms.
Dianna Agron- Her hair looks so 80's! It had a bit of a boofa that slicked back. I'm not a fan of the dress either. It's wrinkley and makes her boobless. How can a LBD go wrong?!
Naya Rivera- This dress is interesting. I'm not a fan of the print, it makes it look to summery and casual. I would of liked this dress if it didn't decide to grow a tail. If it had faded into the back and a solid color it would of been much better.
Jenna Uskkowitz- It looks like lingera mixed in with a bow/ ribbon. She should just be place on top of a present. The dress makes her look much bigger and it's see through.
Heidi Klum- OMG, hot momma! I love this dress on her!! It brings out a sun kissed look and is sparkly. I love the shoe too, unique mix with the girly dress. J'adore.
Eva Longoria- She looks like a cocktail waitress on ruffles. I would of liked to see something tighter instead of the balloon skirt and ruffle top. It's just to much on her petite frame.
Julianne Hough- She looks amazing! Her hair and makeup is flawless. Love this dress too! The print is full of lovely colors and she's owning it. We have a bit of cleavage and the colors are amazing on her.
Jordin Sparks- I think her dross forget if it wanted to be a cocktail dress or a gown. Then we have the white tool underneath! I don't know what's worse the tool showing or the dress.
Cyndi Lauper- Did she get electrocuted before?? She must of from that crazy hair and making herself put on this outfit. She looks like a dominatrix! The leather with the tattered skirt. Oii, she looks like a drag queen but without the queen.
Florence Welch- She has some tribal meets bird dress going on. She has swans pecking her boobs and with feathers. I guess she fell into a swans den on her way to the Grammy's?
Crystal Bowersox- This dress is such a shame. If her hair had more of a reddish tint then this would of looked amazing. Not sure what the sparkly green is coming out of her one boob for. If this was tighter and without the one sparkly boob this dress could of been nice. Plus a different hair stylist, the dreads aren't working.
Miranda Lambert- Another that had such potential but came out mediocre. I love the top of the dress with the asymmetrical and the sparkly fabric. Not a fab of the bottom. It's so drab and wide looking. I think if this was tighter or shorter then this dress would of been fab. I want to see her hair down and cascading or maybe in in a loose side bun. So much potential down the drain.
Kathy Griffin- She looks amazing! This dress makes her look super tiny and I'm jealous of her bod. Plus, this mustard with the sparkles brings out the red in her hair. She looks amazing and is putting women half her age to shame! J'aime!!
Natasha Bedingfield- The Marilyn hair has got to go! The top of the dress wanted to go to a skating competition but the bottom flower print is more fairy meadowland. It has to many different eras combined into one!
Monica- She looks like a mannequin. The hair is over gelled and it doesn't look like it can move. The shoulder pads with the sleeves looks statuesque. Granted, she does look seven feet tall but it doesn't look like she can move.
Keri Hilson- I really like this dress. It is questionable and my mom wasn't a fan of the fabric coming out of her boob. I love the color and the bit of sparkle. Loving the caged heels! The heels give a bad girl vibe to this electric dress. It is a tad ice dancing costume but I find it to be original.
Jewel- She looks regal! I am in love with her clutch and ring. The color is great on her and gives her skin a nice glow. The hair complements well too. I love the simplicity of the dress and the flair of accessories.
Selma Blair- Not a fan. She is pregnant so I think she should show of her bump. This dress is just boring and plain. There's no wow factor to it and I find the skirt to be to baggy. I feel a snoozeville coming.
Janelle Monae- I really love her take on mens wear. I love how she adds the sparkly jacket for her own touch and to make it feminine. I think maybe some cleavage would of been a nice touch. I really like this though especially with everyone in gowns.
Hayley Williams- Sparkles, black mesh, and a pink tutu. Did her little sister dress her?! The red Bozo hair only adds to the mess. Not sure if the cross is real or fake either... Tacky!
Hilary Scott- She looks good in her BD. I like the (belt?) around her waist. It is simple and classy.
Jade Pinkett-Smith- MILF alert! She looks amazing in this dress. Love the shoes and bags as well. The dress looks amazing on her and the sparkles always look great.
Tia Carrere- This would of been an amazing dress if she didn't decide to skin her dog and wear it. I think PETA should be alerted over this. I love the color and the dress but the roadkill ruins everything.
Martina McBride- Her dress forget to take off the extra fabric on her arm and side. You can't go wrong with a LBD but this one just looks so wrong. The fabric adds to much excess and the rushing looks to much. I am not a fan of the bangles either. Diamond bangles are the way to go!
Tony Braxton- She is wearing a cocktail waitresses skirt and maternity shirt! The shirt makes her boobs look like cones and is to loose fitting. The design in the middle doesn't go. This is so off in so many ways.
That's the end of the Grammy fashion!! We had some good and a lot of bad fashion shown. Sparkly dresses were the theme this year, tres chic!
-xoAR

No comments:

Post a Comment