What is your favorite summer style?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2011 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Natalie Portman- Givenchy dress, Stella McCartney pumps, and Cartier ring. I like how she goes for a pop of color with the yellow but I don't like this dress. I don't know why I don't like it. I just feel like it's disjointed from the top and the bottom and then the belt in the middle. Plus her hair looks sloppy.
Nicole Kidman- She looks amazing here! and super tiny. The red lace dress brings out her red hair and the color looks great on her. I wish her hair was pushed back so we could see her face and she had different shoes on. These checkered print have to go and she needs some sexy pumps on.
Jennifer Lawrence- Dolce & Gabbana dress, Lorraine Schwartz bracelet, and Louboutin sandals. I really love this dress on her and makes her seem very southern bell. It can be reminiscent of my grandmother's tablecloth but her young look makes it look fresh. Love the aqua bracelt but not a fan of shoes. She should of gone for more of a gladiator sandal instead of these chunky Louboutin's.
Annette Bening- She looks like she took her husbands suit! It's to doubty on her especially since she is older. She should of tightened up her clothes and redone her hair. *Worst*
Melissa Leo- This emerald dress is reminiscent of a prom dress. She had an off the shoulder dress put then decided to put straps on. She needs to get rid of the straps, shiny fabric, and put on a cocktail ring.
Rosario Dawson- Burberry dress and Brian Atwood heels. I really love her animal print dress! It has a wild edge and is chic. Wished she put her hair up and had a statement look for makeup.
Eve Mendes- Chanel dress. Love! She looks amazing in this print dress and I love the colors. Also, loving the aqua strappy shoes! They bring out the colors in the dress and are tres chic! *Fav*
Naomi Watts- She looks so black especially with her almost all black-cad husband beside her. If she took off the bag and jacket then it wouldn't be so overwhelming. I feel like they're going to a funeral and I want her to show off some color or skin.
Michelle Trachtenberg- I'm not to fond of this Pamella Roland coat dress. It makes her look to much like a bubble and then the black tight and boots are to much.
Zoe Saldana- I like the animal print Dolce & Gabbana dress. Not a fan of the lace overlay though. The Brian Atwood pumps add a nice splash of color. If this dress didn't have the white lace it would of been amazing!
Jennifer Westfeldt- I like her leather jacket with the floral dress. I am just finding it to be a bit to casual for a carpet event. I would of liked caged heels as well instead of nude pumps. I would wear this outfit out though it is quite cute.
Amanda Peet- I find the this white frock to be a bit to prissy and stiff. I wish it was a strapless dress to make it more girly. Take away the black tights as well, they make her legs look to short.
Mia Masikowska- It feels to dowdy and the lace ribbons are like a bra and then pointing down there. It's just to much. Then the shoes r to clunky!
Kerry Washington- I really like this floral print dress. I wish the top was the same pattern as the bottom though. Loven' the red pumps with it!
Anne Heche- Like the boho floral print dress. The colors really compliment her pale skin and blonde hair.
Sarah Oh-Her dress looks like an optical illusion and makes her look big. Plus the DD size bra strap on top and all black clad tights and shoes. Oi, messy! I still can't get over the dress, it gives me a headache.
Erika Christensen- Loven' the LBD with nude pumps. Her legs look super long and the black dress is very chic. She looks very classy and polished.
Amber Tamblyn- Not liking the colored shirt dress. It feels to peasanty and green house fair. Plus the black shoes are to severe, she needs a plum or nude shoes.
Greta Gerwig- 80's called and they want their prom dress back. The lace, the ribbon, it's all to much.
Dale Dickey- Besides the Snooki bump-it hair she looks good. Wish she had different shoes but the dress looks good on her.
Vera Farmiga- Did she want to be a yodeler with a passion for tango. Then the chunky necklace, bracelet, and shoes. *Worst*
Illeana Douglas- If she hadn't worn such solar paneled futuristic shoes it would of ben amazing. The dress does look good on her though!
What are your thoughts??
-AR

No comments:

Post a Comment