What is your favorite summer style?

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Forever 21, La Style Clique

This is post is for Forever 21's La Style Clique.
My style can be described in two words; classy and chic. Being an ice skater we have glitzy, over the top outfits. When I dress in 'street clothes' I want them to be classic and professional. I am not a huge fan of jewelry, I'd rather my clothes do the talking then for my jewelry to be the main attraction. My style and personality go together; put together and professional but there's a fun side to it as well.

This is a Forever 21 romper with a black blazer from Kohl's. I added a silver bangle and black strappy heels to accessorize this outfit. I love this outfit because it is professional but trendy. The pop of color is perfect and the zipper gives it a more edgy feel. I am obsessed with using a black blazer to make my outfit more classic and it turns any outfit into a more sophisticated style. The black heels make this outfit sexier and the bangle is a simple accessory. This outfit is perfect for a party or even for a date.

This dress is from HM and is accessorized with a Forever 21 belt and wedges. This dress is light and airy which makes it perfect for summer. As soon as I tried this dress on I was obsessed with it. From the lace floral detailing to the tiered layers it makes it feminine yet chic. My favorite color to wear during the summer is white because of the fact that it brings out my tan and this dress hits right above the knee so I can still show off my legs. This dress is perfect for a picnic, summer BBQ, or even a walk on the beach at sunset.

The fuchsia blouse and black pencil skirt are both from HM. I put an a pair of black peep toe heels to keep the look put together and heels are always a sexy accent. The skirt is very tight and hugs ever curve. Since the skirt is tighter I put on a blousier top to balance out the outfit. When you have a tighter piece you need something looser to keep you looking classy, not trashy. I love this outfit because you're not showing to much skin but it still has that sexy vibe to it. I love that I can show off my curves and booty without it screaming "look at my body". This outfit is perfect for a nice dinner, party, or even a mocktail hour (since I am underaged!).

These plum shorts are from HM and the shirt with the flower appliqué is from Target. I accessorized this outfit with nude, strappy wedges and three bangles. The shirt is longer so I tucked it in for a more polished look. This outfit reminds me of spring and when the flowers are coming into bloom and the colors are to die for. I love that I am finally wearing colors opposed to my typical black and grey outfits. This outfit is perfect for hanging out with your friends, walking the boardwalk, and even going out for ice cream with a special someone.

The shorts are from Forever 21 and I am wearing a tight cardigan from Kohl's as my top. I accessorized the outfit with black tong flip flips, a glass blown bracelet, and a necklace. The bracelet is glass blown and hand made in Bermuda. The necklace is actually long but it got a huge knot in it so I used the knot as a statement for the necklace. Tribal prints are a hot trend right now and I love the black and white print in these shorts. I made the shorts high waisted so I could make my legs look supermodel long. The top is actually a tight fitting cardigan that buttons up the front. The deep V-neck does show off my décolletage and gives the outfit some va-va-voom. This outfit is perfect for going out for a quick bite to eat, a Starbucks run with the girls, or even a movie date.

No comments:

Post a Comment