What is your favorite summer style?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cutout one pieces!

Hello!
Summer is in full swing with tan lines visible, no responsibilities, and you're beginning to die from heat stroke. One staple for summer is the swimsuit. Wherever I go all I see is girls in bikini's and the occasional one piece or tankini. Every girl is wearing one of those three swimsuits but I want to be fashionable even if I'm just working on my tan or swimming. I am loving the cutout one piece. It is perfect for the girl that may be a little self-conscious but is so sexy and you can still show skin. I am loving how I can transform my cutout bathing suit into my outfit and turn it into a top. Sexy, fashionable, and multipurpose. J'adore!

This DSQUARED2 cutout is a splurge piece and goes for $450. I love the bandage look on this and how the strips meet in the middle at the strapped circles. I am loving the rushed look on this as well. It is throughout the bust, through the bottoms, and going from the hips to the back and into the booty area. I love how you don't have to show much skin but this is super sexy.

This Asos cutout goes for $51.72. Frills are a huge accent and this has it in the front and back. I love how girly the frills make an outfit and how it draws attention to the best areas. I love the circles on the hips to add an accent to the bottoms so the attention isn't fully on top.
This cutout goes for $108. I am loving this crochet cutout especially in this white color. This isn't a typical swimsuit and I have never seen anyone with anything similar. The silver ring in the center is a cool touch of hardware too. I am just in love with the crochet detailing and is perfect to wear with cutoff jean shorts and jewelry for after hours.

This Asos cutout goes for $51.72 and comes in black and white. I love the simplicity of this swimsuit and it has a more classic look. Even though it is simple it is defiantly sexy with the low cut v-neck and the open back. I love open backs and this swimsuit is no exception. The double rings and the multiple straps are hot. This is perfect for the girl that wants to stand out but not for how outrageous she looks.
This River Island cutout goes for $46.53. This is perfect for the girl that has some edge and is daring enough to wear prints. I love the asymmetrical shape to the swimsuit and the abstract print. The strap does come off so this can be a bandeau style top.

This Tavik cutout goes for $206.87. This print is insane from the coral/ black animal print and the black/white abstract design. These two prints seem a bit opposite but work together especially the black tie that ties them together, literally. I love the shape and cutouts of this swimsuit especially since you have cutouts on the front, side, and back. I have never seen anyone wearing this and it is defiantly a statement piece.

This Tavik cutout is on sale for $137.91. Technically, there are no cutout but the lace detailing does show some skin. Lace has been a hot trend this year and this is perfect way to incorporate that trend with a splash of lace without it being over the top. I love that it only has the one strap and how there's rushing on the bust from where the strap comes from.

This Free People cutout goes for $168. I am loving the X design on this swimsuit and how simple it is. The deep V-neck gives you cleavage and the knot in the center will still allow you to show off those abs. 

This Free People cutout goes for $218. First, I love this pink and gray color combination. Second, I love how deep the slit goes down in the front and how it has the low, open back.This is the perfect look for the girl who likes to look more sporty yet fashionable. This swimsuit makes everything covered but gives you a hint of the body.

This Zimmermann cutout is on sale for $241.50. I love how sexy this swimsuit is and how it looks like lingerie but is really meant for the water. It is a basic silhouette but the details are stunning. You have the mesh paneling on the sides, the lace detail, and even a belt. This is perfect for bustier women since it has the underwire. I am loving this bathing suit!!

This VPL swimsuit goes for $175. This reminds me of a Herve Leger swimsuit without the price tag! It has the tight bandage look which looks great on. I love the thin straps over the stomach and maybe it'll even give you the illusion that you have a tight six pack. This is perfect to show off your body while not having to bear it all.

 This Rosa Cha cutout is another splurge piece at $391. I love how retro and girly this swimsuit feels. The sweetheart neckline has the black/white boy and from there we go into the black middle and the black/white striped sides. The cutouts on the side and the open back make this have some va-va-voom to it. Another favorite piece to the belt, it is the perfect accent to this swimsuit.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446392803&R=474216747958&P_name=Rosa+Cha+Swim&sid=130F9BF35CC6&Ntt=swimsuit&N=0&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418051&bmUID=j3XmT6B
As you can see the cutout one pieces are hot and that's not just from the temperature! They are perfect for being able to show a peek of skin and you're still able to be sexy without having to it all on display. I love how many different silhouettes, cutout designs, and styles can be found in these swimsuits. Warning, with all these cutouts you will have some cray-cray tan lines! Rock a cutout this summer and see how much of a fashionista you can be.
-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment