What is your favorite summer style?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nail polish!

Hello!
One of the hottest accessories is already on your body, your nails!! Put some polish on and spruce them up to be an accessory. You can make them whatever color you want and add funky designs to add some spunk. Match your nails to your outfit, pick a color to match your mood, or match them to the season. You can have a solid color, flowers, french, stripes, and the list goes on and on! To be honest, I can't even remember the last time my nails weren't painted. With any accessory, there's trends and styles. I have found the hottest colors to wear especially for the summer! We have colors from the bright almost obnoxious, the fun sorbets, and even the more subdued mauve.
*Look at http://www.chinaglaze.com/try-me/ for all the colors.*

Flyin' High! This color is fab! It is so bright and perfect pop. It isn't to blue or green which is makes it the perfect blend.

Happy Go Lucky! Yellow can be an iffy color but with dark/ tan skin it looks amazing! It gives your nails this burst without your nails looking diseased. Your nails will be sunny!

Lemon Fizz! This is a more subdued version of a yellow and a perfect sorbet color. It reminds me of a banana or laffy taffy. Your nails will be sugar sweet!

Pool Party! I love how bright this color is and is sort of obnoxious, in a good way. It's in between a pink and red so you can pair it with either color. Perfect for a bright blush on your nails.

Re-fresh Mint! I fell in love with this color last year in the Chanel line. I am still in love! This color is fresh and has that minty kick.

Sun Worshiper! This orange color is a pop of color and isn't to bright. It reminds me of the orange of sunsets which is perfect for summer nights.

White Out! White is the perfect color to make a tan stand out. This color is crisp and clean. A plus is that any color design will look great on top!

Purple Panic! This color is perfect! It pops, is magenta, and can look great all year. I love this color and I have so many outfits that would look good with this color.

Mediterranean Charm! This orange is bright without going overboard. It is the perfect beach color without looking like a cone.

Rainstorm! I love this color because it is a purple periwinkle. Also, it reminds me of a dress I wore. it has girly touch but you still get color from it.


Celtic Sun! This is the perfect overly bright yellow! You may need sunglasses for these nails but they'll defiantly get you noticed! 

In The Lime Light! This green color is perfect without going overboard. It looks like it even has a bit of sparkly which I love. 

Cords! I am in love with grey polish. Black is a bit to dark for summer and white gets dirty easily so this is perfect for inbetween those two shades. I want to make this the hottest new trend.

Secret Periwinkle. I think this is more of a lilac color. Either way it is so whimsical and pretty. This sorbet color is feminine and the color is perfect for summer.

Wild Mink! This color is a bit more subdued and reminds me of pink sand. It's the perfect beach color and isn't to overpowering.

Kiwi Kool-ada! This is the neon version of green. This is for the daring girl and is perfect to reminisce from all those days laying in the grass.

Towel Boy Toy! I have to say the name is amazing, love. This color is as bright as the ocean and has a summery feel. The color is bright but it'll give you something to talk about especially to your "towel boy toy".
Pink Voltage! I love this hot pink color. Pink is my favorite color too! It is girly and bubbly plus the brightness makes it bold and fun.

Gold Digger! I love this creme color and the gold specks make it rich. If this is light then it could be a perfect accent to your nails and can be the perfect touch of glitter.

Nova! This is the silver sparkly version. Another great accent to nails or the perfect way to have diva disco-ball nails. Sparkles are a girls best friend or the perfect way to add to your nails.

 
I love these new Sally Hanson stickers!! They are stickers that act as nail polish. I love how easy they are and how great they look. Plus, you won't need to wait for your polish to dry or getting the pain all over.

These are the perfect colors for summer!! Let your nails be the perfect accessory and add to your outfit. Plain nails are so boring so spruce them up with a funky color, sparkles, or even a design. There are so many options and colors to choose from, let your inna diva shine in your nails.
-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment