What is your favorite summer style?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fashion Bucket List!!

 Hello!
I admit, I have a problem with the amount I love fashion and clothes. I recently started a fashion bucket list for all the fashion that I want to buy before I die. I am in love with high end designers but unfortunately don't have the paycheck to afford my love, or designer duds. These are the nine items that I am in love with and have been obsessing over.
               
After I started to follow Marchesa on Twitter, I fell in love with their bridal line. Personally, I do not want to get married but I do want one of these dresses. These dresses may be from the bridal line but I would totally pull it off for another occasion, especially the short dresses. The dresses are so over the top and have the "wow" factor. They are dramatic yet couture. These dresses may be for a wedding but it's good to have all eyes on you, even if it's not your 'big' day.

 Christian Louboutin heels, specifically the bedazzled heels. The red sole let's you know that it is a Louboutin shoe and he is known for his heels being at least 4.5in high. I love wearing heels no matter how painful they are. My motto is, "the higher the better" and "pain is beauty". Heels can make anyone look good and they give you that sexy confidence boost. I currently have a pair of Louboutin's as my backroung for my Iphone and my computer. I'm just a tad obsessed! I am going to get a pair of bedazzled Louboutins before I hit mid-life crisis. It is my mission! I have an obsession for sparkles, heels, and combine them, heaven!

Everyone knows the signature Chanel logo of the intertwined  double C's. Chanel is known for their classic, tailored looks. I personally love Chanel's sophisticated look and how polished their clothes are. Her clothes are very sleek but have a dramatic edge. I would die to wear a pantsuit and the quilted Chanel bag.

The Herve Leger bandage dress. The bandage dress is tight and forms to your body. This would be the perfect date night dress or 'notice me' dress. The form fitting shows off every curve and angle to your body. The boys love the bandage dress and it is the sexiest dress without having to bare it all. This dress will make you have to wear the tightest spanks you own but if you can pull off this tight dress then do it. You'll be the hottest person of the night or at least get the most attention. I am determined to get this dress before I'm to fat or wrinkly! 


Louis Vuitton luggage. I first fell in love with this luggage when I saw an MTV show on Kimora Lee Simmon's house and she has the largest Louis Vuitton collection. Then I saw one of the figure skaters with a Louis Vuitton bag and I literally died. This takes the typical LV symbol to the next level. Anyone can have a Louis Vuitton bag but luggage takes it to the next level. No one has cute luggage, it's always huge nylon bags. A Louis Vuitton suitcase would make your luggage chic and fashionable.

Burberry trench coat. I remember when I was younger I'd see skating coaches with the Burberry trench with the plaid on the collar and cuffed wrist. To me it was the epidemy of class and that polished look. Burberry has expanded their designers on the trench coat to the full plaid (pictured), print (pictured), or wool/ cashmere coat with fur skirt. I love how classic the Burberry trench is and how it is the most iconic brand for the trench look.

I fell in love with Oscar de la Renta gowns when I started blogging about the award shows this year. On every red carpet a handful of celebs have on an Oscar gown. His lines are sleek and his gowns flatter a women's body. He has such diversity in his gowns from the over the top full skirts or full shoulders to the form fitting gowns. I love how he plays with colors (he gets inspiration from Spanish roots!), prints, sequins, and fabrics. I want to wear one of his gowns to an event or the red carpet, if I ever get that famous!

Alexander McQueen creation. Alexander McQueen is a genius in his craft and I love his "I don't give a sh!t" attitude. His runway shows are dramatic and his looks make you want more. In reality, some of his looks aren't the most realistic but I want this designer legend in my closet. He pushes the limits in fashion from the armadillo heels (pictured) to Lady Gaga at the 2010 MTV Awards in the Renaissance dress. His work is like a piece of art and I want a piece of it!
RIP Alexander McQueen

Swarovski crystal jewelry. I fell in love with Swarovski crystals from my skating dresses. We put thousands of crystals on our dresses and I love anything shiny or crystalfied. I bedazzle everything from my phone to my sneakers. When I saw that Swarovski was doing more than plain crystals grosses I nearly died. I want to get a piece of jewelry that is completely blinged out. Diamonds are a girls best friend and I want my best friend to be the biggest and the best. 

-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment