What is your favorite summer style?

Monday, August 8, 2011

2011 Teen Choice Awards!

Hello!
Yesterday, was the 2011 Teen Choice Awards and I have the low down on what the stars were wearing.

Demi Lovato was in a BCBG Max Azria dress with Christian Louboutin heels. I love that she was daring and went with a yellow dress. I am not fan of the fishtail that is coming out of the back and the yellow shoes are overkill. She should of used a nude or creme pump to elongate her legs instead of making her look like Big Bird.







Blake Lively is in Gucci with Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. I love this burnt orange color on Blake and it really brings out the blonde in her hair. The dress is on the simple side especially for Blake but it's classy. I love how she made her accessories a bit wild with the leopard print shoes and jewelry.







Fergie is in a Dolce & Gabbana dress with Christian Louboutin heels. This dress is defiantly daring. I think the dress is too young especially for someone of Fergie's age and a teen celeb should wear this. The stars and the bright yellow are not meant for someone above the age of twenty-two. I do give her credit that she does look great in this mini and her body can pull it off.







Selena Gomez is in an Erin Fetherston dress and Brian Atwood heels. I like this dress except for the sash coming off the side, it looks like they forgot to put the rest of her skirt on. Selena does look amazing as always though and her makeup is gorg.








Cameron Diaz in ALC dress, Burakuyan shoes, Chloe clutch, and Vherrier rings. Cameron has a killer body and this dress shoes it off. The mini shows off her toned legs and the strapless shows off those killer arms. I wish the dress was the peach color of her shoes to give her a pop of color. The dress is safe and I wish she used some color.







Kim Kardashian in Givenchy with Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. I really like this dress but I feel like I've seen it before. The skirt with the full feathers and it is to formal for a teen event. I do think that Kim looks sleek and classic though.








Emma Stone in Dior with Lanvin shoes. As much as I love color blocking this does not work. She looks almost medieval with the copper accents and the creme color. It just does not work especially when she has a killer body.









Taylor Swift in Raphael Cennamo with Fendi shoes. Taylor looks adorable as always. This reminds me of a Marilyn Monroe with this dress especially the full skirt. My favorite part of the ensemble is the 
crystalized belt!
























Zoe Saldana in Lanvin with Alexander McQueen shoes. I love this printed dress and think she looks fresh yet age appropriate. I am not a fan of this belt paired with the print nor do I like the clunky shoes. She should of gone for a gladiator look for shoes.






















Ashley Greene in Givenchy dress and shoes. I am not a fan of this outfit, it's just off. The belt in the middle of the shirt cuts her off and the shirt is to long. The shoes are to clunky and thick. The whole outfit doesn't work and it's just to thick and you can see the line of where her skirt ends.






















Nina Dobrev in a D&G dress with  Ferragamo heels. This dress is totally adorable and is the three C's of cute, comfortable, and classy. I would of love to seen her in a nude heel to complement her legs.
























Rachel Bilson in Chloe with Brian Atwood heels. I love this outfit!! I love the flow of the dress and the drama on top. My favorite part are the shoes with their spikes, totally hot.
























Avril Lavigne in Abbey Dawn. Ugh, this outfit looks so cheap! The mini with the mesh on top is tacky. The shoes are a statement piece of the whole ensemble. This is to wishy washy from her rocker/ skateboarder edge.






















  Lucy Hale in Cengiz Abasogly and Giuseppe Zanotti heels. I am loving this outfit! I love the abstract design on the dress and how it looks like there's crystals on it. The design does look like squiggles but a high end version like the product of Kate Middleton and Prince Williams child. 






















Tyra Banks in Thierry Mugler jumpsuit. As much as I love Tyra she needs to give it up. She no longer has her model body and can't be going around in a leather catsuit. She needs to leave this for the bedroom or movies.




















Raven Symone. She recently lost a lot of weight and comes out in this office look, bore! She's out an awards show and should of jazzed it up instead of looking like she came from a meeting. The black pencil skirt and blazer with the white top and feather earrings is a snoozeville.






















Kat Graham. Now this is a statement piece! The dress is something I could totally wear as my skating costume with the silver and all the sequins and jewels. The fringe hanging off the shoulders are to much. Maybe it was supposed to be a fringe skirt but they forgot to put it on. Take away all the fringe then this outfit may not of been such a disaster.


















Kendall Jenner in Aurelio Costarella and YSl shoes. I am not a fan of the hair but I am loving this dress. This plum color is to die for and cutouts are such a hot trend. When you can model and have the body like Kendall then nothing looks bad either.




















Rebecca Black. This is a party dress done wrong. It looks like she's going to a sweet 16 and not a red carpet event. Is it me or does she look a little heavy? Maybe she should stop "getting down on Friday"!
























-Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment