What is your favorite summer style?

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week of June 11

Hello!!
As some of you may know, i got an internship in NYC. I am working in an industry of luxury brands. Since i am in NY and in a sense working in fahion, my outfits need to be chic! I will be commuting to the city four days a week and need to keep my outfits up every day. My goal, to never repeat an outfit once! I am going to dedicte this blog to my daily outfits. I wont be able to remember every outfit and it'll be a good way to show my personal style. Im taking NYC and this blog by storm!


Today is Monday, June 11. A high of 80 degrees here in NYC and a sunny day as per my weather app. I have on a white cotton tank, blue/ white stripped shorts from Old Navy, white belt, wedges, and a Swarovski watch. This look makes me feel totally Hamptons chic! I love how easy this look is but I can add the belt and watch to accessorize. It's a bit beachy but it's going to be a hot day here in NY!


Sorry, my Tuesday post got deleted!! Moving on...

Hello. Wednesday, June 13. The weather in NYC had been a bit bipolar. I pick out my outfit the night before and it said showers all day and a high of low 70's. Currently, the sun is trying to break through the clouds. My outfit for today is H&M skinny pants in a khaki color. I have on a white tank and a black sweater to go over that i belted with a braided belt. I had on black rain boots but switched to flats since it apparently isn't raining today. My accessories are my tiffany necklace and a ring with various stones. Lets hope I'm not to hot today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment