What is your favorite summer style?

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look for less, Stella McCartney

Hey!
So I was browsing online and came across a dress that I had this emiphany that I saw on a celeb before. So after some quick research I figured out that Kate Winslet wore a similar Stella McCartney dress to the 'Mildred Piere' Premiere. I am all about getting a deal on a look. Finding a dress that looks like a designers is like finding love.

Here is Kate Winslet in the dress.

 This is the look from the runway show. (Kate Winslet is wearing a different number, they're both from same line though.)

And here is the knockoff version! This is from Asos and goes for $104.76. Both looks have the black, sweetheart neck, the black poka dot mesh sleeves, and the peplum. 

Got to love finding a (designer) look for less!
-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment